Zen Production Equipment Ltd provide a complete solution for all types of production machinery and equipment.
With over 30 years experience supplying to the electronics industry, our expert team are dedicated to supplying only the highest quality, market-leading production equipment.
We offer dedicated service and always look to provide you with best quality and after sales support.
What we do
We discuss your project requirements
Our experienced sales team will talk through your requirements and recommend the best solution to your production requirements whether it be an individual system or a turnkey package.
We'll design a tailored service package
Our skilled service team will recommend any consumables required to keep the systems at 100% capability. We will discuss service requirements for the system and recommend a service package designed to keep your system at peak performance.
Delivery and professional installation
After receipt of orders we order from the supplier, arrange delivery, install, and commission on the customers site in accordance with their requested installation schedule. If required, we can arrange pre-acceptance trials at our supplier’s site.
Ongoing training and support
After commissioning, our expert engineering staff will give full training to process engineering, operators and maintenance technicians including hardware and software. This will also include hardware and software fault finding packages installed on the systems. We will explain the electrical and mechanical drawings, how to use them and how to identify parts and part numbers.
Optimise your production process today
Or enquire online >
We supply technical drawings of all systems including system dimensions and services required these will include the following:
- Extraction requirements including port dimensions, SCFM rating and ducting type required, this depends of the temperature of the gasses that require venting. This way the extraction expert can pre-install the extraction system.
- Compressed air required including Bar pressure and flow rate and connection type.
- Gas requirements, nitrogen Bar pressure, flow rate and connection type.
- Water requirements including bar pressure, flow rate and connection type.
- Drain requirements if the processed water can be dumped to drain or if specialist removal assistance is required.
- Process filters required to keep the processes running as recommended.
- If process vessels are required for deionized water cleaning regenerating, where to have the vessel chemistry replaced.
- If additional chemistry is required to run the system, we will supply the chemistry or recommend a recognized supplier.
- If the chemistry is spent, we will recommend authorised ways to dispose of the chemistry.