Get all the details. Discover more about the Asscon VP6000 Vacuum
ASSCON’s vacuum soldering process combines the average of the vapor-phase with the vaccum process. The vaccum module consists of the evacuation unit mounted in the process chamber where it is secured with quick-locks for fast and easy removal for maintenance. Pump, valves and sensors are integrated in the base.
Check the Spec
– User-friendly in-line SMT reflow soldering system.
– Oxygen-free-process, oxygen-free pre-heat and soldering process.
– Lead-free capable without restriction.
– Optimum process reliability with TGC, ASB and ETR.
– ASB (automatic-solder-break), automatic recognition of the completed soldering process.
– TGC (temperature-gradient-control), adjustable Temperature gradients in the pre-heating zone.
– OPC (optical-process-control), visual process control.
– Storage of soldering programs.
– Low operating costs through efficient energy use.